- Need proof of ticket purchase to acquire a wristband for entry. (Paper or screenshot will work)
- Tickets are available at the gate the day of, but save yourself some dough and get yours now.
- Gates open at 10:00 am on Friday.
- Entry to the event for general admission WITH overnight parking passes enter at gate G2 at 14th Ave N and 2nd St N.
- Overnight parking is first come first serve
- General admission WITHOUT overnight parking passes can park in the outside overflow parking lot on 3rd St. North.
NOTE: Your purchase confirmation is also an understanding that you have read, acknowledge, and will abide by the following:
Rule #1 – Don’t be a jerk.
- Everyone (including children 13 or older) must have a ticket to attend the event.
- All sales are final.
- Truckerfest is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes.
- Truckerfest is a rain-or-shine event
- All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors, or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
- Items confiscated by security will not be held or returned.
- Truckerfest reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions. Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced, a new ticket must be purchased to re-enter the festival.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than HappyProductions.Live may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored.
- All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without further notice.
- Have your ID with you at all times. Truckerfest has a zero-tolerance for underage drinking.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted within the concert or vending areas. You may bring in a clear waterbottle.
- No firearms are allowed without a permit.
- No golf carts, boats, power scooters, dirt bikes, or ATVs allowed.
- No display of oversized logos, banners, or marketing propaganda including handouts without an approved vendor permit.
Please be advised that by attending the event, you implicitly agree that Truckerfest may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, social media, TV spots, or printed materials. Any violation of the above policies may result in having your wristband removed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require special assistance.
Email email@example.com for vendor information.